• As a Capricorn, you find that your wild nature is more contained, more simple than maddening. You are a sense of peace in an otherwise chaotic world. No matter how stress you are, you find solace in your own company.|
• Many people think you're only in it for yourself in life, but that is definitely not true. What people fail to realize is that you're so focused on helping people in the long run that you can be neglectful of them now, but not later. You sacrifice so much of your life for your loved ones and you do it all under the radar.
• You have most likely taken on responsibilities from an early age and had a strong determination to achieve your goals and realize you aspirations. You have an intrinsic ability to look at everything objectively rather than be colored by your personal taste and interests. Others see you as mature because of your detachment and objectivity, but some people might see you as simply stuck up or mean, which is really not the case.
• It's not difficult for a Capricorn to cut you out if you're upsetting them. Their anger may come in forms of lectures and disappointments that they have of you, but if you actually want to remain on their good side simply remain loyal to them without question. Your trust in them will keep you on good terms even if they're ever upset.|
• You have extraordinary endurance and stamina when it comes to conflicts. You see things through the very end, down to your last breath. You are a fighter, but a chess player in the art of winning and conquering. You never give up, not even when things look like all hope is lost.
• You accept life for the way it is, which is a pretty bleak kind of world, but you also have this ideal for your life that you try to obtain, so it ends up with you trying to control things to fit your ideal. When something doesn't sit right with you or someone important has let you down, you cast them out of your own garden, your life. Once people in your life cross your boundaries you'll simply let them go.